PTX 0.00% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I attended the TechKnow Roadshow today and had the opportunity...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I attended the TechKnow Roadshow today and had the opportunity to briefly speak to Steven prior to his presentation. Steven suggested that the decision to discontinue the AML collaboration with MDA was mutual. He implied that it had served its purpose, and that he was parking it to preserve resources and balance priorities, with the option to resurrect it in the future. He spoke about PTX100, had little to say about PTX200, but I was encouraged by his desire to mention CellPryme, simply because he brought it into the conversion without any prompting, so maybe the evaluations are going really well. More importantly, I asked him to consider providing a detailed update to investors at the Webinar next week, noting the desire from posters for milestones and relevant engagement. He responded to the request positively.

As a side note, Steven presents very well, and can articulate the salient points easily to potential investors. He delivered a polished presentation, at the right level to illicit further interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.