PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

It's a good question, not entirely sure what price tag I would...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    It's a good question, not entirely sure what price tag I would put on it.

In these market conditions everything is a guessing game. But I think it's safe to assume that whether it's immediate or a slow burn, once PTX-100 is approved for a registrational study a mc of over $250m would be modest and see everyone back above water.

For me personally, it's less about the share price and mc in the near term...Much more about the milestones and data...Because I know that even if they aren't immediately rewarded by the markets, ultimately they will be.

During the GFC, during covid...How many excellent stocks were decimated? Lot's is the answer.

But when the bulls returned did they bounce back? You bet they did.

I'm patient enough to tolerate being the ugly duckling because the money will return, if you look at the biotech sector there isn't really anyone that has escaped decimation...I encourage those who don't already have one, create a biotech watchlist and look at the entire page on any given day, when it's a red day its a red day!

Putin can't sustain his war forever, the west will continue to continue to bleed him dry...The west will continue to ramp up arms manufacturing and funnel it into Ukraine, will continue to place more sanctions...Russia will collapse before Ukraine does.

The question is will it be in 6 months, a year or 2 years? We need inflation stable, we need less uncertainty in the market that this war is currently bringing...Uncertainty like energy costs and grain short falls...But the markets are already moving away from Russian energy dependency, planning around grain shortfalls which countries like Australia can assist with.

It sucks but it is what it is in a nutshell...Just have to keep kicking goals and make sure we are in a position to sell shovels when the gold rush returns...It's either that or sell and take the hit but unless there is actually something wrong with the data or company financial position (which there is not) I'm personally reluctant to do anything other than hold and wait for sunshine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.