PTX 2.50% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

On a different subject... I have been following the tragic yet...

1. 7,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3393
    On a different subject... I have been following the tragic yet inspirig journey of Prof Richard Scolyer since being diagnosed with GBM a few months ago. The amount of exposure he and his team are bringing to immunotherapy and the need to fight brain cancer (and other tumours) with immunotherapy and not chemo is incredible. From a recent National Press Club Addressr, to radio talkshows, TV news programs, podcasts and now to international conferences is just awe-inspiring.

The following is the link to the most recent follow up by a Current Affair:-

https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-affair/2023/episode-203

The following is what I found to be the most insightful about the science behind the immunotherapy that they have applied to Richard's cancer which has never been done in a human before for brain cancer... and the clinical activity is extraordinary. Immunotherapy can transgress the blood-brain barrier, it can contend with the immunosupressive environmnent and T-cells can perform and proliferate in the brain, are the incredible takeaways that their work in melanoma and now in Richard's brain cancer case have garnered. It bodes well for CellPryme and our CP-Adjuvant therapy in a way. Immunotherapy needs all the exposure it can get... and hopefully will extend Richard's life and quality of life in the meantime. Way to go, Richard... go out in a blaze of glory!

Everyone, please, do yourselves a favour and listen to this very insightful and awe-inspiring interview with Richard and Georgina!

Last edited by Shellbell: 24/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $5.898K 149.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 470596 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 61000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.