PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Dear all, I listened to todays presentation with a medical...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Dear all,

I listened to todays presentation with a medical colleague.

What I took away was what I had assumed but hadn't asked... if the immune cell can be tasked to kill a cancerous cell via a receptor on the cell surface... then why not use the same system (in the longer term when costs are lower and the Omnicar approach makes it routine and safe) to target antigens on the outside of bacteria? Specifically on multi-antibiotic resistant TB and other infections that are ridiculously difficult and expensive to treat.

When Steven, as a side comment, mentioned the potential use in infection today, my colleague commented: "This could be a $100billion company..." A light bulb moment of understanding the ridiculous potential of this IP IMO.

I readily admit this is longer term, there is still plenty of risk and there needs to be lots of successful science to do well to get to that end game... but the potential is enormous to the extent that the numbers get hugely silly... but currently IMO under 30 cents remains a steal.

In terms of SP, my preference is that the science talks, I don't want to see PTX hit 50 cents on minimal news and we then get the shorters and traders in... slow and steady is fine by me... while people that understand this IP build substantial positions...

Many thanks to "Bec and Steve" for their efforts... and GLTAH.

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.