PTX 8.70% 5.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-337

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Was I referring to a capital raising or a closed placement? They are two very different things.

As for any retail capital raising, I would wait yes. We are in a strong financial position.

As for a placement, if the partner is right.

One thing PTX is missing is the financial backing of a strong institution. Knowing that Merchant Funds is willing to back Prescient now & possibly in future raisings would be a strong signal to retail investment...A massive vote of confidence if you will.

The most important thing to remember is, it doesn't much matter what I think threebeez....Merchant Funds are reporting they have taken a position...I've no reason to doubt their claim.

Secondly...Steven Yatomi-Clarke is a highly credentialed individual with degrees in both business & medicine...I'll trust in his stewardship before yours.

Despite being utterly humbled only weeks ago after rude & completely false claims against me...You still can't stop this unwarranted adversarial challenging? Consider yourself lucky I even respond but I'm both forgiving & generous with my time.

Enjoy your evening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.