PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Hi Dalts, You wouldn't believe the number of texts and emails...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hi Dalts,

You wouldn't believe the number of texts and emails I've received as a result of your single HC post.

While adding up my shares (which is easily done due to ineptitude on my part) makes me look like I'm the 2nd largest holder... I know this is incorrect.

Many people have multiple investment entities (that are not so easily added). Two of my good mates own more PTX shares than I do... if I know 2, then I suspect there are more... so I might be 5th? or 10th? but, in the end, who cares about where you sit on a register. The investment game is a total blast and potentially life changing.

PTX is potentially life changing for investors... but much more importantly, for those people that suffer cancers that slowly drain their life away.

I've bought as many PTX as I can afford.

Why?

I perceive PTX as a game changer in cell therapy cancer treatment. You'll see from my other posts I'm a doctor. I invest almost exclusively in ASX biotechs. I limit my investing to new IP that is scaleable, disruptive and game changing... but they MUST have management I trust (I overlooked due diligence on management just once as I loved that product and it cost me dearly).

With PTX, I've read everything put out by PTX, I've read everything I can on CAR-T, I've talked to colleagues extensively and when in Melbourne I had a meeting with Steven Y-C. PTX ticks all of my boxes. I've invested exclusively on the potential of Omnicar. PTX100 and PTX 200 look sensational and may end up saving lives while making serious money. Omnicar however takes the brilliance of CAR-T from what I see as a "last ditch still high risk treatment" to a treatment that should be a universal cancer treatment which is both first line and low risk.

I'll happily hold my PTX shares (and I'm sure my mates who have more than I will do the same) through the ups and downs of usual slow biotech news... as I'm confident PTX under the care of SYC and the board will help thousands of people in the medium term... which inadvertently results in investors being rewarded.

Enough from me. Happy investing. Enjoy the ride. I'm looking forward to a post COVID PTX AGM in Melbourne where we can have a beer/wine/bubbles/water/coffee and celebrate the brilliance of the PTX IP and the lives we have impacted.

Stay well

Gav

(PTX/RHY/PNV)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.