PTX 4.35% 4.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

A point I noted at the start of this PTX presentation was SYC...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    A point I noted at the start of this PTX presentation was SYC stating "we are an Australian US company" I believe it it the second time it has been referred as such recently. A year or more ago PTX was being described as a small Australian company

It has me wondering on the possibilities of such a distinction change - especially when there are no US shares and we know that some large capital inputs will be required to complete our OmniCAR clinical trials in the next few years.

I understand that one can gain a US listing on a small exchange for about $1M. larger exchanges require $3-6M.
    The distinction between dual or separate listings I will leave to others with more expertise

While only a possibility from many ways to obtain capital without dilution, a US listing would have a great SP advantage IMO.

In regard to the re-rating of PTX share price I am more conservative and believe the recent comments from venture capitalists (VC's) give the most likely timing as a year to 18 months for them to see the front-runners left after a large clean out of the 'me-too's' or incrementalists that they see as 1/3 disappearing and many other competitors merging/consolidating during this period.
    I have no doubt that PTX will remain in the forefront, but it will take come excellent OmniCAR efficacy results to cement their position by the end of that 18 month period.
    IMO CellPryme-A, OmniCAR optimization, the start of OmniCAR clinical trials, an odd collaboration or PTX 100 and PTX 200 interim results will not start the real SP re-rating. These events will move the SP but the traders escaping with profits will most likely keep the price steady until the big boys arrive. Mr. Market will also retain some influence for a while IMO.
    It will be fantastic PTX 100 or PTX 200 readouts showing the potential for FDA approval in the next clinical trials and/or excellent OmniCAR readouts from the first trials to spur the VC's and funds to buy their stakes for the annual 100% ongoing gains thereafter to really get this show on the road IMO. A US listing would help immensely

I also have no doubt that SYC's goal of becoming the shopfront will occur anyway so I will remain a holder and buy again when the big boys arrive.
    Meanwhile, the traders will have some fun and long term holders will gain confidence and maybe some larger holders will start to arrive. The annual report may show some shareholder changes soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $826 17.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11003 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ 482
Last updated 10.11am 06/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.