PTX 2.50% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-637

1. 7,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3345
    That's an interesting reference by SYC that you picked up on, 3Bz: ""We are an Australian US company". I noted that OmniCAR has been granted US patent and that PTX has received accreditation by the Office of the Gene Regulator to enable clinical studies for its cancer-fighting technology here in Aust. Whilst we still require TGA approval as such to commence a OmniCAR trials, we are inching ever so closely to the big time!

I get the impression that perhaps the US is where SYC is confident of snagging the first biggish fish and that the US patent was top priority. Our clinical trials could prove easier to conduct here but with US 3rd party collaborations perhaps. Like you say, 3Bz, a US-listing could really liven up the interest!

Regulatory processes such as patents and clinical trial approvals probably take totally different timeframes, so its possible that we will be granted further patents (aka Aust) and that clinical trials with OmniCAR in combo with US-based therapies could even happen before those we intend conducting here. Then again, perhaps its our CellPryme tech that is attracting attention in the US! Getting exciting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $29.39K 706.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 774458 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.