PTX 7.14% 4.5¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-704

1. 7,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3329
    Yes, my bad, hottod, TFS have indeed rolled out instrumentation for non-viral vector manufacturing via the electroportation system you quoted earlier. I think the announcement about TFS launching the huge viral-vector facility in Massachusetts threw me. Well, after having looked in more detail at their website and their instrumentation (specifically the one you mentioned) , yeah, I have to agree that the PTX agreement with TFS is indeed "focused on enabling OmniCAR cells to be manufactured using TF’s proprietary system". So, in light of that, there wouldn't appear to be much remodelling required to adapt our technology into pre-existing non-viral hardware system.

Perhaps because the need is there to provide a one-shop (reproducible) universal platform, though, and OmniCAR presents itself as exactly that, TFS now sees scalability as the main consideration to nail down. PTX may have given TFS the impetus and reason to now pursue scalability because it trumps viral vectors and OmniCAR / CellPryme is the holy grail to fix the issues plaguing CarT. Whether they can achieve it and look to replace or modify all manufacturing systems out there (including their own) is going to be interesting. If the non-viral vector system is the way to go, the old system will soon become obsolete by virtue of the superior system we will be a part of and the reason for it.

What this agreement with TFS means for this little Aussie biotech really is huge! We won't need to go find customers (but we still can and no doubt will) because we will get exposure to the massive network that TFS feeds its instrumentation and services into every year. US$40 billion per year is this company's revenue... and PTX is getting piggy-backed by this US behemoth. Couldn't have scripted it better... but i bet this is how SYC had written long ago (with a few extra scribbles here and there along the way). And, a note to self, read hottod's posts and research his links more thoroghly (among other things)! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $36.38K 830.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 294491 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.