PTX 4.65% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-743

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    It's almost impossible for the sp to appreciate past 17.5c during the placement at 17.5c...Shareholders will continue to sell at anything above 17.5c to participate at a then discounted price.

@mrdingo It's still possibly oversubscribed...The Reach Market budget and strategy was likely set before the spp with the option to close early, however...There is an advantage for Steven and Reach market to continue to campaign hard and use right up until the 28th of September.

The advantage is Steven is able to fully gauge the appetite of the shareholder base for raising capital at the present minute...He may want to know just how much he can raise even if he has to refund it...He may decide to keep it too?

I'm guessing there are sophisticates that have already expressed interest prior to the spp or Steven would have attached options and surely sought the support of an underwriter? The question of why no underwriter would have been good at any of the presentations of late actually.

Given the strength of the previous raises, I'd be very surprised if the full $8m was not raised or if Steven did not have access to soph's wanting a larger piece of the pie.

Still no formal announcement from Steven that he will be participating in the spp..If he does not participate and the full $8m is not raised than after assuring some shareholders via email that he would be...I'd personally imagine he would have to step down as MD.

But the fact he has not formally announced he will participate after assuring he would by email, could be another strong indicator the spp is going to be well supported and there is no need to boost participation but simply wait to release the change to directors holding notice.

Plus the email today was only saying you could increase your participation, but not past the $30k limit which still stands. eg you originally applied for $5k and want another $5k.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 19/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $1.449K 34.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47170 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 160224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.