PTX 2.56% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Bio’s are great discussions, but don’t hate the player, hate the...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Bio’s are great discussions, but don’t hate the player, hate the game BD. You can see what you want to see but blind allegiance to any investment isn’t like cheering on your favourite team, which costs nothing.

Many, many bio’s raise funds but the market doesn’t always respond by adjusting the price down to the raise price.

Case in point - IMU. Raised $80m at 20c plus 1 for 2 oppies thrown in. Markets still values 10%+ on the CR price which was to two insto’s with holders locked out. And that was 12 days after the company said it had a long financial runway. I’m not happy about it but the market has not pushed it down to the CR price.

Everyone wants to say how undervalued their company is in this space and it’s nice to dream but you’ll never escape that it’s value is exactly what the markets is willing to pay and it’s potential is priced in. I’m sorry but throwing money at companies “just because” isn’t investing, it’s gambling. Just my opinion but I try to keep the discussion about the company not about other poster’s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $18.21K 455.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95694 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 622328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.