PTX 2.56% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-756

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Totally get what you are saying.

Consider the share price after the TF deal, but before the CR?
    Is the MD Anderson deal significant? What happened to the share price? Nothing, why??
    Cell Pryme-A. We know nothing about that, but they feel it's good enough to be unveiled in front of many of the worlds foremost experts in this field. Considering that if it was half baked you would be laughed out of the room, it must be quite interesting. What will happen the the share price after that and why?

On the flip side, with the dilution. If the money is raised at the current share price, then the cash just adds to the enterprise value. It's not really a dilution from that respect. $8million in the bank ( minus 6% fees). $8 million more shares ( and discount ). I still feel the current share price is not reflecting the true enterprise value, that is of course subjective.

At the end of the day, it's a personal choice. I am now quite comfortable with this investment knowing the pedigree of those wanting to make deals with Prescient. In this for the long haul now. It's a little way off, but I feel things will really heat up when Omnicar hits the clinic, then 28 days after that first injection is it safe, then if there is an objective CR, and by then..... maybe getting close to a unicorn??

Oh, there is PTX100 as well.. Plus the potential for cell pryme deals. Plus PTX 200. Plus maybe others jumping on the bandwagon. Investment feels quite insulated. No single point of failure...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $18.21K 455.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95694 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 622328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.