PTX 2.44% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Nothing seems to have been released in the media or elsewhere in...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Nothing seems to have been released in the media or elsewhere in respect to the unveiling of CellPryme-A so unless you had a ticket to the Boston Summit you probably aren't "in the know" until an announcement Friday (surely before market opens?) followed up by the investor briefing next week on the 27th Sept. So be it.

As for suggestions (broadly and not aimed at any one poster) that posting anything holding the company or its public statements to account is with an ulterior motive to impact SP movements or the companies operations, I put those suggestions in with the "the market has significantly undervalued this company" comments. It's a very long reach to suggest that reasoned opinions expressed on HC have any material impact on the SP.

It is never popular to have a contrarian view on the HC forum and you will be pilloried by one eyed supporters for daring to express anything that does not cloak the company in glory. It would be much easier if you need the "likes" to just preach the word to the already converted. Personally, I actually prefer reading the constructive posts to look at balanced perspectives I might not have considered over the constant unashamed chanting of the "we are so undervalued or undiscovered" mantra. End of the day, we each should be making investment decisions on wide research and our own risk appetite, and not opinions of shareholders holding on too tight or the insipid few who don't have any skin in the game and just want to provoke or inflame others for fun when things aren't going well.

I have not sold a single share but I have yet to take up the SPP, this may change based on 1) announcements to the market and 2) SP movements before it closes. There are 100's and 1000's of companies searching for cures, and we should all hope they succeed, not just PTX because we hold it. I am invested in only a few of them, and I am invested in them to make money and won't sanctimoniously pretend otherwise.

Hopefully Friday will be a good day, yes the market is down, and risk tolerances are very slim, but I am still investing in this market as I am sure many others are too. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $27.29K 650.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74314 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 57451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.