PTX 2.44% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

What is a fair and reasonable view is that the SP of a company...

1. 7,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3331
    What is a fair and reasonable view is that the SP of a company is not necessarily a true reflection of a company's value. The market often gets it wrong... and that fact is evidenced in bull markets where a large proportion of companies are way over-valued and conversely so in bear markets where a large proportion of companies are way under-valued.

With the unveiling of yet another asset to our pipeline (namely CP-A), it shouldn't be a surprise that opposing views come out of the woodwork. I see a fair few short positions needing to be covered and that fact supports the supposition that a suppressed SP is not only a reality but (at this very juncture) desirable for those shorting it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4697/4697330-2215b82ac7a8213cb2577f27da8e1e45.jpg

I agree that what's stated on this forum probably makes little difference to the SP (longterm) but it can sway sentiment in the ST which professional traders take advantage of (otherwise they wouldn't spend so much time posting on HC, Twitter, Reddit, ** and the other social media sites. It's what's stated on other forums and other social media sites that does make a difference on the daily and short-term SP that does make a difference. Sure, holding management's accountable should be part of an investor's acumen but most of the recent discussion has been OTT and at a time that just makes me suspicious. The subject re the timing of the CP-A release was raised and adequately addressed, IMO, but still seems to persist under the guise of "holding the BoD to account".

My attitude is lets do more research and really assess the value of this company based on its assetts and potential:-

https://www.baybridgebio.com/drug_valuation.html
    Last edited by Shellbell: 22/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.