PTX 4.44% 4.7¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I guess that's the point I am making, sdraja... that the price...

1. 7,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3363
    I guess that's the point I am making, sdraja... that the price of a stock can also be reflective of the risk tolerability within the market, which is currently low. The rationale being that it's likely the market is undervaluing PTX's assets. I'm not suggesting that, even in this climate a stock's SP can treble as we have witnessed in other stocks, despite our premise. It's highly unlikely that PTX is going to make some parabolic move that defies gravity due to another asset being added to our stable tomorrow. All I am pointing out is that compared to some other company performances, I really don't think that the recent criticisms targeted at PTX come with much genuinity and come more with (true to HC form) motive!

As for $130k worth of shorts, in this market of risk aversion... sure, its miniscule, but in a low liquidity environment, they can have greater impact. Should tomorrow's announcement solicit interest, then some buying may come from those positions, if there is upward pressure on the SP tomorrow or next week... that's all I was considering. If they are indeed hedge plays, then they may persist for many, many months before being covered... agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $3.506K 74.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2577 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 240375 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.