PTX 2.44% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-955

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I was just about to say the same thing, filmed in December by sounds of the interview.

OmniCAR entering the clinic with human trials in 2023 is going to be huge.

In regards to PTX-100, I think the possibilities of moving to a registrational trial are better than high for two reasons.

First...The most important consideration when moving to a larger and more expanded study would be safety profile, PTX-100 has an outstanding safety profile across a fairly extensive and expanded phase 1B trial.

Secondly is the orphan drug status that was awarded not all that long ago by the FDA. This status awarded is an important indication of how the FDA currently perceive PTX-100 and is all about how they can best support the program and drug...This status is awarded to drugs that are aiming at providing a working therapy for illness that has little or no therapies currently available...Given the unmet need of PTCL and PTX-100 robust safety profile and positive efficacy already, I cant see the FDA denying a registrational trial...If PTX-100 doesn't meet the criteria based on data to date for a pass straight to registrational trial than what drug does?

Definitely exciting times for PTX holders, despite the tough markets its one I'm still happy to see in my portfolio for the long haul.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 25/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $15.83K 392.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 704539 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 440771 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.