PTX 0.00% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Due to market negative sentiment and falling share price its...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Due to market negative sentiment and falling share price its very easy to have a pessimistic view on company and you become more prone to look for what's going wrong with the company and forget about what could go right. Going over news articles and recent communication briefings from PTX I've been trying to come up with a better understanding off upcoming trial of omnicar.

* Article Published on 24/1/23 Steven States " Will be announcing the worlds best folks who would want to lead the study will be announced shortly"

Yahoo article Sourced by thermo fisher published on 7/2/23 it mentioned- Collaborations and partnerships across the ecosystem are vital to overcome key obstacles and accelerate speed-to-market of next-generation therapies. Also PTX was included in this article.

During the investor briefings Steven left out mentioning Omnicar trial, from my understanding of Steven his a good communicator and discussing upcoming trial of our flagship therapy during a time of share price uncertainty you would think it will be essential. But I felt he was more gauged from discussing and we are all aware that pattern only happens when Thermo Fisher is involved.

I could be seeing water in the desert or these something brewing in the pipeline about to get announced only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.