PTX 0.00% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-999

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I like your thinking except for one small problem.

Rebecca Lim is not on the board, she could be buying hand over fist for all we know as there is no necessity for disclosure.

As for the rest of the board.

Steve and James participated which is 2/4 with the exception of the secretary.

I was actually surprised Dr James Campbell participated given the rarity for directors in bio tech to do so...It's not uncommon for many health sector directors to be on multiple boards and it's often a pursuit of the science itself, more than the financial perspective.

It wouldn't be feasible for many directors to participate in every CR.

We are plain lucky to have Dr Allen Ebens on the board, a pioneer of CAR-T with considerable runs on the board.

I don't blame Steven for not purchasing on market in the recent months following the CR either, with the options expiring why pee money against the wall? Why pee in the ocean thinking it will change anything?

Ley the options expire, as I mentioned whilst they are active and provide a gap between the heads and conversion price they have the potential to place pressure on the sp...Almost bottomed out now which is the positive.

Let's get through March, see out the options and then see what PTX brings. After March, there will be no more publicly traded options to damper the sp moving forward and plenty of news in the pipeline.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 28/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $17.55K 418.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80471 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 225514 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.