PTX 0.00% 4.7¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Funny you refer to Steve's preso as a "performance". I see it...

1. 7,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3260
    Funny you refer to Steve's preso as a "performance". I see it that way too... but certainly not in a negatively connatative way... quite the contrary. I can't but help believe that Prescient has nailed it - nailed the science and nailed the business model. Now its just a case of getting the word out in the right places, amongst the right people. I reckon Steve took a bit of pride in that performance... and so he should!

His comment re our collaboration with MD Anderson was delivered with an almost "as an aside" reference from the 8:40 mark. "... being able to plug in the TCR-like binders on the fly is what [MD Anderson] are very interested in." Surely that would have rung some bells in his learned audience!? Fingers crossed that it did. what.png

Speaking of solid tumors and the TME, dzoanet, that is where immunotherapy and CarT struggles... but things are gradually moving in the right direction. With OmniCAR and CellPryme both offering the potential universal solution to the challenges encountered in solid tumor treatment, the more biotechs invest in CarT in solid tumors, the more potential third party partnerships and customers will avail for us.

https://biobuzz.io/upenn-spinout-verismo-gears-up-to-enter-innovative-car-ts-into-the-clinic-for-solid-tumors/

The above link about the spinout of a new biotech involved in CarT clinical trials for solid tumors is really good news for PTX. I mean really good news (potentially) given that the company is born out of UPenn! Surely our partners UPenn (as the owner of OmnICAR who gave exclusive license to PTX for the platform) have a vested interest in getting our technologies into clinics? Not only to test OmniCARin the clinic but to start deriving revenue... which in turn can then be reinvested in further R&D.

I really think the market is underestimating the incredible network that PTX has in the US by virtue of the founders of our base assets but also the amazing networks established just in the last few months. MD Anderson (the biggest cancer centre in the US) and Thermo Fisher Scientific (a $40 billion dollar a year leader in medical instruments, equipment, software, services) have signed with us. These two collabs have the potential to hugely leverage the OmniCAR platform. IMO, we are in a "sweet spot" as Steve puts it, and our relationships/networks could start to take on significant relevance with prospective biotechs seeing such prominent names wanting to investigate our technology with the aim of combining technologies and expertise.

Solid tumors... geez, what a company-maker that would be for us to be a player in that game-changing space! OmniCAR and CellPryme both promise to give CarT the armoury finally needed to take down that formidable enemy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $30.84K 660.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116828 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 112448 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ 409678
Last updated 14.18pm 21/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.