PTX 7.32% 4.4¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ptx to 10 bag by this time next year, page-21

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    i agree that PTX is a potential many bagger, if the stars align with the tech, the people, the market and some good luck. some of these we have (tech + people) and some of it is out of our control. fingers crossed.

CAR-T in theory can be used for any type of cancer and a multitude of auto-immune conditions.

Lung cancer? get your biopsy and load your CAR-T product and administer it.

bowel cancer? melanoma? breast ca? ALL? AML? DLBCL?

What about Systemic Sclerosis? get CAR-T to mop up the anti-topoisomerase antibodies that are slowly thickening your skin until you can't open your mouth or breath because your lungs are scarred.

Lupus? CAR-T it.
    Membranous Nephropathy? CAR-T to wallop those
    anti-PLA2R antibodies which are eating your kidneys.

Miller-Fisher Syndrome GBS paralysed your eyes and ability to walk? no drama just going to CAR-T all those anti-GQ1B antibodies

Did you say Primary Biliary Cirrhosis or Autoimmune Hepatitis has your staring down the barrel of liver transplant? too easy, just going to take these CAR-Ts
    off the shelf and mop up those anti-smooth muscle antibodies?

myasthenia gravis?

Type I diabetes!?

Grave's Disease??

maybe some of you either personally or through family have seen how harmful chronic immunosuppressants are to people when they are needed to overcome a life/independence threatening illness. technology only moves forward and i find it very elegant that we are harnessing the immune system to fight our own immune system....

thanks for coming to my TED talk, buy ptx and I hope for us we get rich and patients get better. buckle up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $35.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $20.95K 507.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 216927 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 238807 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.