PTX 7.14% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Perhaps I need to change my Hot Copper name... I set it up years...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Perhaps I need to change my Hot Copper name... I set it up years ago and I've inadvertently self identified by trying to be helpful and linking the top 20 near my username.

Yes, I am an Adelaide based medico.

Ok, PTX, yes I have bought as many as I can afford. I plan to buy more if I can. Virtually all of my friends and family are holders. I'm one of 4 in the top 20 holders. None of these people are traders...

Plan from my perspective is to buy, hold and await Mr Steve YC making PTX into a wholesome ethical bluechip and life-saving retirement fund.

My shares plus friends/family/contacts I'd suspect would hold around 10% of the company (no, all individually with their own plans/advice I'm not a financial planner and have no input into their buying and selling)... but I do have an incredible enthusiasm for PTX which appears to be infectious.

Why PTX for me:

Multiple programmes reduce risk, Enough cash, My due diligence before buying showed me the IP as world leading and if successful will be disruptive and life saving.

Good science is useless without the right people. Steven YC and Rebecca L have blown my socks off with their ability to communicate complex science to all, and Steven has the right background (honours degree in molecular biology from memory) as well as banking...

From here, while PTX remains a stock with potential risk, from my perspective below 30cents is bargain territory.

Great work from other posters on this forum, I'm a regular reader but not much into posting...

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $75.11K 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 355874 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 75 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.