PTX 0.00% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ptx to 10 bag by this time next year, page-257

1. 7,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3330
    I think you might find that our CEO's fully paid shareholdings are just outside tne Top 20 due to the fact that he and his wife's are in several different accounts. Also, Steven and his wife have a lot of unlisted options. I'm sure that as the SP rises that tney will get exercised in due time.

It's also likely you will find that Hopper did what most do when no longer on the board and, that is, relocate funds to another co that they are on the board of... for the benefit of optics. So, I wouldn't attach too much significance to that matter. Besides, for all we know, Hopper could be the account holder of any of those accounts that appear on the Top 20 list that don' have an account name the same as the holder's personal name.

Unless, one is prepared to do lots of deep digging and net searching, one is at risk of making baseless suppositions. I just take solace in SYC's qualifications, experience and how he has set up PTX to take advantage of a situation begging to be provisioned.
    Last edited by Shellbell: 13/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $209 4.865K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 140413 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 417595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.