PTX 0.00% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ptx to 10 bag by this time next year, page-46

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Absolutely mate...This share price is crazy ridiculous cheap & I can't see it lasting, neither can our CEO Steven according to his comments in the PTX-100 presentation.

The Carina Biotech collaboration has been consolidated into the Peter MacCallum, Steven said he looked forward to updating the market on the top secret stealth mode therapy enhancements in the coming months...To be so secret there must be some serious X-factor going on here & I'm assuming will involve lodging of patents...Why so secretive? Must be looking to protect the IP before $$$$.

And yes the ptx-200 results due out in coming months.

PTX-100 expanded cohort to commence September, I'm sure we will see announcements surrounding this. This I'm betting will tip us over the billion market cap, the bar is so low for TCL that if ptx-100 even remotely mimics the basket study its likely to go straight to a registrational trial- A very cheap & limited registrational trial at that! There is precedents with Folotyn for a small registrational study and fast track to market due to the unmet need for effective TCL therapies...I can hear the ca-ching sound already...I'm expecting the moment the market gets a wiff of efficacy from the expanded cohort ptx share price will start doing the cliff face climb again.

I'm definitely feeling the odds for ptx to be a billion + market cap by next August are very short. Get em why their hot because these prices WILL NOT LAST.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 08/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $17.55K 418.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80471 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 225514 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.