PTX 5.08% 6.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I will throw in these thoughts.That slide of comparable peers is...

1. 5,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    I will throw in these thoughts.

That slide of comparable peers is basically saying to any interested partners, "look at how undervalued we are compared to those companies". I think he will accept further funds, but not at any price, and definitely not to retail. So my theory is the price is being kept up around 30c to form a base, and that a whale will tip in a substantial chunk of change at a premium, prior to next phase results. My thinking being, that you really want to be financially sound for the foreseeable future and not run the risk of disappointing results which smashes your SP and then makes it very hard to raise without massive dilution. This strategy will be dictated by the level of risk SYC is prepared to take and where he resides on the risk taking spectrum.

This is a balancing act and PTX are still a spec. Should results go well, there are a shed load of options that can also add funds to the kitty, so, he needs to balance how much of the Company he would "sell" and at what valuation. I imagine there will be many knocking on the door, however and should he attract a partner of quality the SP will travel north in a hurry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $49.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ $57.08K 940.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 19407 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ 429498
Last updated 14.27pm 18/04/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.