PTX 2.13% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I am currently focused on the CAR-T part of PTX because its...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I am currently focused on the CAR-T part of PTX because its success has broad potential.

Basically Penn has no interest in Spycatcher. Seems that one day Powell thought it would be an idea to use Spycatcher for adaptive mediation in CAR-T. It appears to be a good idea. I understand that PTX has an exclusive licence to this idea/patent. If at a later stage PTX does well with it and a pharma likes to use the idea for their CAR-T then they would need to sub-licence (or buy) the Penn licence from PTX. A separate Spycatcher licence from Oxford would probably be needed.

Spycatcher and Powell are the foundation IP owned by the their respective patent holders. PTX may build on these IPs during development and those new ideas, if any (e.g. processes) would typically belong to PTX.

I haven't done enough work on the other PTX assets to really comment about those, but any intellectual property can be exploited internally through products or externally by licensing out, assuming PTX intellectual property rights allow this.

Yes, if the Powell idea proves up well then there is every chance that it can become a standard practice in CAR-T generally through use licensing from PTX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $3.926K 84.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214412 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 59748 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ 121915
Last updated 11.10am 05/06/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.