PTX 7.32% 4.4¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ptx to 10 bag by this time next year, page-551

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Free $600k that's why
    There has been a lot of talk about CR as Steven has been doing presentations after presentations that are all very similar. He has also been mentioning the share price way too much for a CEO but I don’t believe it is for a CR as it seems. It is so he can get his last 2 million shares. He has satisfied the conditions for the previous 6 million and needs the 5 day VWAP to be 29c before the 30/11/2021. Page 14/15 of the annual report Hence why I believe he has been doing so many presentations (most useless as its like watching a replay) which is slightly annoying and time wasting if you ask me. Hope that means he puts out something good to get the share price to go another step forward.

I’m not down ramping at all I am just giving facts, I like PTX. I have to put this disclaimer as people think iany negative criticism is downramping. I want PTX to go up and believe in the company.

Now that is out of the way, I definitely don't like the comments he made in the last presentation:
    "I wouldn't recommend biotec investors invest in biotec companies with a single asset"
    "This is the first leg" ( in reference to the share price)
    "There is plenty of room to go"

The worst part is comparing PTX market cap to other companies, all companies have different asests/products, are in different stages and look at different things. Its the same as comparing another Iron ore company with RIO and doing a market cap "analysis". Its a bit of a joke
    Continuously mentioning the share price and his opinion on it is very unprofessional from a ceo and anyone who has been in the markets for a length of time will know that.

Saying all that, I don't blame him. I would do it myself if I could get $600k free shares and the clock is ticking haha

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3617/3617851-d97680d98c4b528482eab7a77f866ba5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $35.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $20.95K 507.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 216927 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 238807 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.