PTX 8.00% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Good Morning sdraja, thankyou for expressing your opinion. The...

1. 7,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3409
    Good Morning sdraja, thankyou for expressing your opinion. The inference you seem to be posing is that the only two possible reasons behind the recent PR and presentations is the CEO's final tranche share-based compensation and/or a CR. In other words, the SP has been artificially and intentionally pumped by the CEO for two reasons and those two reasons only.

Now, you also state that anyone who knows the markets knows that our company has a low Mkt Cap compared to the rest of the biotech sector. So, doesn't that fact tell you, therefore, the market needs informing? That is perhaps why Steven is having to make "silly" and "inappropriate" comments and bombard the market with "repetiitious" presentations, as you put it. The market has been oblivious to this company. Promotion is about getting the word out there beyond you, sdraja, a single SH who already knows about the company. The market goes far beyond you, me and HC.

Personally, as a recent SH, I have to say that I have found each and every presentation to have had some new information or elaborated detail on a specific facet extremely enlightening. Sure, the cartoon-ish graphics are becoming repetitious to me but the PR isn't aimed at just me... they are aimed at educating new and prospective investors, sdraja. I think the majority of readers understand this and accept that a company's mission to promote its business is not about looking after its existing SH in a way to not bore them. If you find the presentations repetitious and derive no new information, then you must know everything little detail about the business... and thats great to be in that well-informed position. And, as you have disclosed, you believe the MCap to be low. So, shouldn't our CEO inform others of that fact?

I believe that our CEO wants to promote the compare and get the SP for reasons other than some nefarious reason. Those reasons being that he wants to people of all walks of life to get the opportunity to share in this great story (for one thing) and to raise awareness within the industry where partnerships are made. The need to increase the MCap is important for optics! To attract prospective institutional interest and attract prospective partnerships in the biotech field, a higher MCap would give us a less of a "minnow" look. The larger cap companies command greater visibility and respect just by virtue of their high MCaps.

I think I have made my point in the most open and gentle manner possible, sdraja. My view is that there is no reason to be criticising the way in which Steven has gone about promoting the company. The fact is that the SP had a great run up to 28c, had a pullback and perhaps Steven doesn't want to see the momentum lost especially when he saw that the market misunderstood the significance of the recent PTX100 results. I merely see the situation (as others do) from an optimistic and realsitic view and welcome the recent rise in SP and see it continuing to trend up (barring a blackswan event).

I think it is unfair to be criticising the CEO for his comments about the MCap when it points out the reality that we are way undervalued. Its obvious that the presentations have been designed in a style to best educate the layperson. As existing holders we need to accept that. As the company matures, I'm sure our presentations will "mature" too. But my attittude is that the presentations and their frequency have been doing achieving their intended goal/s. Smart investors and biotech experts would be accepting/tolerant of the fact that public companies have to present information in ways to that will be digested by all level of investors and those knew to immunotherapy in a very basic style is necessary. Accept that fact and I think you will be less critical of our CEO's recent PR campaign.

Peace and prosperity to all! wink.png cool.png tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.