PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

As it doesn't make sense to compare to other companies in such a...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    As it doesn't make sense to compare to other companies in such a manner. When the companies all have different products, are targeting different cancers (etc), different stages, etc. The thing they have in common are the sector they are in. Otherwise every small miner and retail company etc should be putting similar tables showing their stock prices up 10000%. Which doesn't mean anything and can instead elude to a lack of understanding of the markets and what creates value. Surely you agree with this?
    Shelby, I have been expressing my option gently as well I hope you have found. Not meaning to hurt any feelings.
    A ceo's job is definately not to keep an eye on the share price. It is to run the company and create value for shareholders which increases the share price. If a company is undervalued a ceo isn't supposed to continually comment on it but as they produce results the share price will follow.
    I may have not been clear but I don't see that as the two only reasons. But other than those reasons why could a ceo care so much if the stock is undervalued in the short term?
    Ps these are rhetorical questions.
    I would rather not keep talking about these points as I have expressed them and I assume you will probably never agree as it has criticisms about very small aspects of what our ceo and in turn company presents. Which as people know is a big no no on many HC forums.
    Hope we all continue to make $$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.