PTX 7.14% 4.5¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Morning Fellow PTX'ers,A few points to keep in mind..(btw, Vivo,...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Morning Fellow PTX'ers,

A few points to keep in mind..

(btw, Vivo, you sound like Chicken Little)

- our SP will be underpinned by the Cash @ Bank. Don't lose sight of this people, it's a key tenet in risk / return equation for Prescient. (that's one reason why I am so LONG in it, both shares & esp those lovely, long dated Company Issued Options). Oooh yeah.

- we simply need ONE positive news announcement to re-rate (any day now?)

- the run up to Christmas is historically a strong period for stocks, esp growth stocks like ours (again, with that in mind, any positive news releases from the SYC team will only be AMPLIFIED!). Don't ignore history.

- the next emerging theme or X-Factor for me, is Insto's coming onto the Register (good call on this BigDaniel ! - I believe that by the New Year, we will have one or two on board, which in itself will (a) reduce the freefloat in the market and (b) add more visibility & credibility to the company as a whole. Those factors suggest upside @ a large rate of knots esp with positive newsflow.

(and lastly, sincere thanks to the sellers who sold me their 100,000 options @ 16.5 cents yesterday, come 2022 & beyond I will be sending you a hand written thank you card, annually, from "the land of milk & honey, wherever the heck that is..."chomp chomp chomp chomp!)

Boom. Double Boom.

Happy Wednesday.

Dr Y.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $36.38K 830.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 294491 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.