PTX 8.00% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Good work Shellbell,Allogene, for this trial, is using third...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Good work Shellbell,

Allogene, for this trial, is using third party sourced cells - whereas PTX are using the existing individual's cells (as SYC describes it, "a personalised approach..")

Intuitively I believe in using one's own cells vs those of others - this is a rather good illustration.

So, I view this event as a positive for PTX. I think it will, perversely, put us on the radar faster than perhaps we otherwise would have.

Fyi Allogene Mkt Cap is approx AUD $5Bn after this announcement. Makes me think what price PTX with our pipeline of personalised therapies?

And the "Meeting on the Mesa" conference starts in California on Wed AEDT, another plus.

Inch by inch.

Just need a confirmatory announcement re the PTX 100 cohort expansion, anyone losing the faith or wavering a little should re-listen to the PTX webinar with Prof Miles Prince ( July 2021, see the video section of "Webcast & Media", it has the big effing wave on the front page), I re-listened to it again in full this morning - I am pumped more than ever. "keep the faith, keep the faith..." (shout out to Jon Bon-Jovi!)

Dr Y

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.004(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $27.48K 578.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49107 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.