PTX 0.00% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Thanks for your thoughts StockforProfit But my questions would...

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks for your thoughts StockforProfit

But my questions would be in regards to IMU or any other company is, how many quarters cash do they have on hand at current cash burn? Secondly is the anticipated cash burn on par with the current/past quarters?

In respect to PTX, what could possibly justify a capital raise?

Raising in good times is important, but Prescient Therapeutics just so happen to have $16m in the bank & are only burning cash at $1 a quarter consistently & with no foreseeable increase in future quarterly expenditures. Is their expansion or scope of activities more than supported?

I'm sure Steven wishes he had a magic crystal ball, if he did he may have held off the past capital raise until now but who's to know we'd be up almost 400%?

If you were mortgage free with a $100k in the bank would you let me take a 5% stake in your home simply because the times are good? You wouldn't.

I have never in my life seen a CEO raise capital with 4 years cash on hand, that is a HUGE safety net that next to no speculative stocks would enjoy...The cash vs quarterly expenditure of ptx is almost unheard of.

The only perceivable reason for a capital raise would be a SIGNIFICANT increase in company activity...Given our understanding of every current status project, where can you see this new activity coming from?

Perhaps a newly acquired project but I doubt that given ptx already has OmniCar, ptx-100, PTX-200 & stealth mode therapy enhancements trials...I can't see Steven expanding our scope of projects just yet.

Perhaps for the stealth mode therapy program but again, would need to be something huge to step outside our current financial capacity.

If you look at companies like EGR, PLL, NVX etc yes they are all raising significant funds and issuing placements to sophisticates but their scope of activity requires hundreds of millions in operating cash flow.

If we see ptx-100 move to a registrational study next year, I can then see the possibility of a strategic cr after the sp enjoys a run...The companies activity would understandably be significantly ramped and a cr possibly justified.

Steven is known for preaching financial prudence, he is extremely conservative.

I cannot in my wildest dreams see Steven doing a complete 180 on his messaging regarding the current budget and being extremely well funded to support foreseeable future.

So for it to be a remote possibility, has to be a monumental announcement and what the hell could that be at the minute? I'm itching to hear about his secret therapy project with Peter MacCullum, that could bring an X-factor.

Tomorrow may be about selling PTX but not for a capital raise, Steven is probably being methodical in his courting of potential sophisticates & the broader market and this is all part of his plan to raise our profile before dropping bombs...These prices won't last StockforProfit and Steven is just doing right by your remaining parcels.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 10/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $21.95K 548.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28166 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 224042 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.