PTX 2.27% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ptx to 10 bag by this time next year, page-808

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Yes a particularly bloody few days across the markets...NASDAQ leading the bleeding across tech stocks like PTX.

As per your question BigCraig...It really comes down to the quality of any potential news flow.

Market caps will fluctuate on both micro and macro factors but generally speaking...If news is significantly de-risking and or worth value...The sophisticates will recognise the value proposition and the sp will eventually reflect accordingly...Basement bargain sales don't tend to sustain with undervalued companies.

If you like the OmniCar platform...The 3 Car-T programs..PTX-100...PTX-200...The stealth mode cell enhancement therapy program...Than you'll probably need to have continued patience.

It could be tomorrow we breakout to $1 off some great data...But equally it may be much deeper into 2022 with something like the ptx-100 expanded cohort readout.

We have lots of cash in the bank...Years of it actually.

I'm resigned to the fact that these companies require patience and we are in a strong financial position so I'm not going to sweat these days where it's a sea of red...I'll stay focused on waiting for the data and assessing my investment based on it rather than macro market conditions...52 weeks ago PTX was 8c so you can see the pendulum swings both ways.

Cheers and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $12.44K 283.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249700 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 99540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.