PTX 2.38% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ptx to 10 bag by this time next year, page-814

1. 2,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    I think the issue we have is that the NASDAQ is in freefall with the ASX 200 and all biotech. Even PTX and IMU the current ASX biotech darlings are getting crushed. I should have sold the top but was avoiding tax. anyways. Russia and Ukraine FUD is further shaking market. The fed meets 12pm Wed NY time I think so by our time 5am THurs we will wake up to a result. Further blood in the streets or more likely they will downplay their taper plans and we will get a huge green bounce. If they raise rates into the current bloodbath it will push the US and us immediately into recession. I just cant see them doing it.Option A: try to address the inflation fears nibbling away at the headlines over time by raising rates or accelerating taper and tank the market further, people lose thier shirts and jobs, demand tanks and we go into recession right as the midterm elections loom in November. Russia war causes further panic and bloodbath sell off.Option B: downplay taper and delay rate reviews, market bounces and inflation continues but no bloodbath into the midtermsWhich do you think is more likely ??MSB will bounce back hard at these prices when the market bounces as a whole. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.