PTX 0.00% 4.4¢ prescient therapeutics limited

.......Reality is, we have 4 years cash and no real prospects of...

1. 1,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    .......Reality is, we have 4 years cash and no real prospects of rapid expansion that would require such a large injection of cash that $16m wouldn't already support, we aren't opening plants around the world or drilling for gold or launching registrational trials...Yet.......BigDaniel

Yikes......16 million in the bank for......Prescient Therapeutics Ltd is a small molecule drug development company focused on new cancer drugs.
    is not a lot of money. Just sayin, that no matter what it has going for it today, tomorrow is full of unknowns...sometimes expensive unknowns.
    I am not one for having a huge pile of cash and a ton of SOI, but I do believe in covering your tookus just in case.

The bigger thing, is that we shareholders don't actually know what management is thinking all the time. They are planning years ahead in some cases and you are not privileged to that information. You are only dealing in the "now" and not the future. It is good to discuss current conditions, but let's not forget that without proper planning, the future could be catastrophic. It is simple thinking really, and this is where you must have faith in your Board to do the right things.

I'll step down off the podium now ___

Oh....I LOVE this company
    and grateful to hear good things about its future kicking Cancers arse!
    Last edited by edski1: 11/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $15.82K 362.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 232558 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 13043 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.