PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I'm a first time poster on HC for PTX. As for background, I'm a...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I'm a first time poster on HC for PTX.

As for background, I'm a doctor, I've followed PTX for almost a year and now have bought as many as I can afford (as has almost everyone I know).

Why PTX? Ethical investing, sensational IP, potential to save lives, top management, impressive board.

I initially bought shares on the prospects of Omnicar after due diligence/talking with colleagues talking with Steven Y-C. To have world leading IP as a platform in this space is beyond sensational (IMO). When I bought shares initially I didn't place any value on the PTX100 nor 200 programs (wasn't particularly interested and didn't look into them) and since both of these programs have data to suggest they may well be company makers in themselves... again... sensational.

Personally I'm not interested in opinion on HC, nor in down or up rampers, nor in the short term share price... I'll follow the science and leave my money there whilst I'm convinced I'm on a winner... after todays presentation I can't perceive a better place to put my money...

Keep up the great work/science SYC. Happy days and good luck to PTX holders!

Gav

PTX, PNV, RHY, ANP, CDA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.