PTX 5.08% 6.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ptx to 10 bag by this time next year, page-9

1. 7,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3243
    Naawww, you sound like one version of me and I'm sure what many others have and do go through sometimes in investing in the SM, especially in penny stocks. There's been many a stock I bailed out of that went on to become ten-baggers. Due to lack of belief, lack of research or lack of faith in my research, I allowed FUD to creep in and cloud my judgement. It's too easy to let price action and the subliminal noise made by downramping short-term traders on HC to sway your financial decisions. I know because I have experienced it big time and still do, like most retail investors, albeit less often now.

It's funny that I hadn't actually come across the acronym FUD til now. It's like the opposite of FOMO which typified the markets earlier in the year at the height of hype. The lessons I am learning tell me that the markets are driven by those who have a good handle on human psychology. I've been aware of it but lacked the ability to overcome my emotional attachment to money which is embodied by stress, worry and greed... which is only natural.

My best advice to you is don't allow past experiences to cause you to become defeatist. Don't let emotion cloud your judgement. Don't forget to keep rearching or asking questions about the stocks you're invested in.

FOMO on buying more PTX is, I think, going to plague me more than anything. My (unfinished) research tells me I'll be kicking myself down the track if I don't soon buy some more sub 20c. That, of course, is both my heart and head talking. I reckon those rodents want to keep nibbling on this cheese for as long as possible... so our chances for accumulation too is also pretty good.

Remember that we as humans, determine our own fate and have every opportunity to change it. Sometimes it's as simple as recognising that help and support is all around us... just got to sort the wheat from the chaff. what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $49.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ $57.08K 940.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 19407 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ 429498
Last updated 14.27pm 18/04/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.