PTX 2.38% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ptx to 10 bag by this time next year, page-488

1. 7,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Correct me if I am wrong, please... but my understanding is that both Spycatcher and Spytag are licensed to PTX for our use and under OmniCAR (for which we have exclusive use) we are able to "on-license" that binding system (for want of a better term). In other words, PTX will be incorporating the binding system technologies owned by UPenn and Oxford into the "one-stop-shop" OmniCAR platform along with a suite of other tools such as our own patented diagnostic biomarkers and CarT therapies.

Basically, i see PTX building a suite of JV-partnered technologies, tools and therapies. Some of those items to be "hired out" for use by other biotechs and big pharma will belong to us and some will belong to the universities we have partnered with... from each of which we will derive revenue (obviously in varying degrees depending on our degree of ownership and the monetary arrangements that will be set in place with the universities mentioned).

I think the main benefit and agenda here is collaboration. It's about creating and building like a Bunnings warehouse where customers get to go to anything and everything they need under the one roof. Instead of having to go to a paint shop, a plumbing centre and a tool supplier to a get the gear to get a job done... a customer just goes to Bunnings. Instead of biotechs or hospitals licensing two separate parts to a binding system and finding who owns p27 biomarker for their patients who present with breast cancer, they just contact Prescient Therapeutics. The important part of the licensing equation is the fact that we have the exclusive global license for OmniCAR! Obviously the more IP we can add to it the better but we have the foundations of a money making vehicle whereas others do not!
    Last edited by Shellbell: 23/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $86.84K 2.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 205859 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 9166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 1474304
Last updated 15.40pm 14/06/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.