PTX 0.00% 4.5¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I like to look at the share price graph going back up to 6...

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I like to look at the share price graph going back up to 6 months or more on many stocks.

Often the real stealth mode is the accumulation in the preceding months to the big spikes, often on news.

Perhaps a little birdie tells another little birdie that works for an institution that things are looking promising in the lab etc etc.

If there's been a period of consistent growth leading to a breakout, it's a good sign for me personally.

PTX has enjoyed a nice slow appreciation in the sp over the last 6 months, tells me there is likely positive news coming rather than artificial breakouts caused by the market. I don't believe PTX is simply piggybacking IMU, I believe there is substance to the appreciation until atleast the 10c breakout.

The market cap & share price is ridiculous considering the potential. The company is well funded & has a fantastic balance sheet of circa 15-17m with only $1 outgoing last quarter.

It's a stable, long term bet with plenty of upside and enough studies on the burn to keep investors engaged...That means theoretically holding gains and moving from strength to strength on good news.

This is a really exciting play to have in anyone's portfolio with huge upside and little chance of running into financial difficulties for years if at all as the books currently stand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.