AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Any chance to off some load non-core assets to raise some...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    Any chance to off some load non-core assets to raise some capital and wait to get the SP over 10c or do quick 100-200mil @ 3c - 6c soon and get it over and done with ?

this from AVQ's Annual Report 2010 - Page 25

Pu Sam Cap previously consisted of two MELs.
    On 7 December 2010 the operator, Triple Plate
    Junction Plc, announced the approval of a new
    27 square kilometre MEL for issue for a twoyear
    period. Axiom's interest of 8.47% is free
    carried until a decision to establish a mine
    is made.
    The Pu Sam Cap area is prospective for
    high-grade epithermal precious metal veins
    as well as copper-gold porphyry deposits....(continued)

Here's news about TPJ and Newmont's failed takeover offer.

Triple Plate Junction shares rise as it plans new drilling in Vietnam.

7th Dec, 2010

Drilling is slated for March 2011, and teams are already being mobilised to re-establish operations on the ground. Also a geological sampling programme will be done in preparation of drilling. "Pu Sam Cap is a project that could delineate and deliver to the company a gold resource relatively quickly if initial drilling results are encouraging," chairman Tony Shearer said........( continued )

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/23754/triple-plate-junction-shares-rise-as-it-plans-new-drilling-in-vietnam--23754.html

There's a Canadian miner , Olympus Pacific Minerals (asx:OYM) with the only (i think) operational gold mine (exporting) in Vietnam. Can we do a deal with them ?
    Anyway , check out OYM thread to see what projects they're doing and if they have $$$$$ :) and any close to AVQ's 4 Vietnam areas. 2 still not granted mining licences yet but should be soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.