PLS 0.98% $3.04 pilbara minerals limited

@Pokerface .. It is an article from August 2014 i.e. 2.5c ........

1. 2,061 Posts.
    @Pokerface .. It is an article from August 2014 i.e. 2.5c ..... Big Fail on his part if his not in on this ... doing all that research and all...

some context:

- First half is mostly irrelevant regurgitation
    - some Back story of PLS ... interesting but irrelevant again

The main parts of interest is Tabba - "Nagrom, at the insistence of GAM" now how does he know that - is it rumor, fact, announced ???
    I have been trying to find something corroborate his statement...
    And how would that have changed for the PLS take over of the remaining share ?? Quite possible it was made up or misquoted ....
    but still... it's there to be confirmed. I keep getting that nagging sense that something is up with GAM
    - and the fact that now PLS is after taking the remaining share just compounds it, but then it could be just conspiracy theories.... It's just right there shouting out.. Something is happening...

or maybe i've been reading to much of the Bot Thread.....

Second part is regarding Feasibility study... on the surface it was a rubbish deal.... but digging deeper it was insanely good... if only we do not poo poo or jump on the band wagon without looking a bit deeper - lesson learned OH !! the $_$ if only i had listened to @Pokerface and his tea leaves lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.04
Change
-0.030(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $9.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.09 $3.02 $36.01M 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 291982 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 366513 157
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.