ETM 5.26% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Public hearings are here, page-61

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    I think they should protest about the farmer with his 300 cattle then they could bring it down to zero.

Seriously - countries like Greenland who are - as I posted earlier - totally dependent on other countries for all its needs - resources and finance (Denmark) are easy to sit on their collective asses - have everything a first world country enjoys at the expense of other countries and then complain when it is their turn to contribute to the globe.

Al I don't worry to much - we are at the very early global shift to a whole new industrial revolution with every major country/economy on board. It is massive but will take time to translate but already finding quality associated companies in the supply chain will be - has already been very rewarding. Like all economies the U.S. will continue printing money - easy money will remain with the world for a long time just like Xi and his intimidation - all it means for now is lack of vital reo's as countries build their weapons arsenal in a massive way - defense will - is booming globally yet it's not front page finance news like green energy - travel stocks etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $13.13K 660.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1920692 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 82521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.