ETM 4.17% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Public hearings are here, page-62

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Hi @rhubarb8

Hopefully this answers your question so you can work out the enormous feasibility and get a rough idea of discounted cashflow / EPS.
    I will highlight the answers to your question for you.

Courtesy of - do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/155364/greenland-minerals-and-energy-study-lowers-kvanefjeld-start-up-costs-41258.html

The rare earth element‐uranium mineral concentrate containing 14% total rare earth oxides and 0.24% U3O8 will be treated in a dedicated refinery to produce 23,000 tonnes per annum of high purity mixed rare earth hydroxide, and 1.1 million pounds of U3O8.
    The mine and concentrator capable of treating 3 million tonnes per annum is anticipated to cost $450 million and the refinery to produce marketable rare earth elements and uranium products is estimated to cost $360 million.
    Unit costs of production come in at less than US$6.40 per kilogram TREO (after by-product credits).
    Upon mine expansion from 3 million tonnes per annum to 6 million tonnes per annum, the unit cost of TREO production drops to less than US$4.90 per kilogram TREO (after by‐product credits).
    The incremental cost of recovering the uranium is less than US$37 per pound U3O8.Following expansion to 6 million tonnes per annum the uranium unit production costs drop to less than US$31 per pound U3O8.

This will make Kvanefjeld one of the lowest cost uranium producers among projects that are being considered for development in the next five to 10 years.

I hope I have helped answer your question quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.