ETM 0.00% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Public hearings are here, page-63

1. 6,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    Hi Invest - nice work - you are all over this.

The very major factor here also is not only the very large capex/opex cost reductions the company in working in with Shenghe and other professionals have delivered but the massive benefit to the EIA/SIA submission that see's us at the PC stage. Once the company shifted to export of concentrate to Shenghe (who we must remember partnered up specifically with a one of the giants in China - can't recall - perhaps CNCC whatever who are licensed to import uranium in various forms - crucial, critical and strategic alliance).This in turn alleviated a lot of the environmental concerns to receive the required permitting as the refining in China reduces a great deal of environmental concerns.

Without this we would not be where we are today - the govt understands this (although I did see one minister talk about in country processing recently) and the company will be emphasizing this in the 4 community consultations along with all other matters.

This has been years in the making - like all projects of scale and nothing has been left to chance with the companies compliance and structure to mine and ship concentrate. Sure they may - and would already need to shift to a gas fired electrical supply or remain diesel with an agreement to shift to hydro in a joint funded arrangement with the govt in the future. Electric haul trucks are very common - I have been around them for decades - Komatsu electric over diesel are used throughout the Hunter Valley for noise suppression - there are several other manufacturers up to 270 tonne which would not be required for this size mine. Just answers at every corner and those opposed are struggling to come up with anything that has not been addressed so they can only take to media - social media - whatever means to rally support to those who are unsure. It's not a level playing field in that sense - GML are not running campaigns to convert the public - they don't need to - they are dealing with the govt who will ultimately give the green light - have already stated as much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.