ETM 4.17% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Just on this publication in the local media relating to public...

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1616
    Just on this publication in the local media relating to public consultations to commence. I can not read the greenlandic comments at the bottom but I can certainly make out one of the anti mine protesters who has rallied 20 thumbs up on a reply.

A bit of Sunday Trivia - Narsaq itself has a population of around 1400 - 20 thumbs up from colleagues in support of the anti mine poster would equate to around 1.5% of the local population. On a possible scenario of that support growing to say 70 people = 5% of local population. One would expect that the most vocal will be from the local area of Narsaq but of course there will be more from other parts of Greenland.
    Overall if 95% of the locals are in favor or happily sitting on the fence - the govt are in favor and we should remember (I'm 99% sure) it is now entirely the Greenland Govt that handles and decides the outcome.

It will be interesting to see in coming 12 weeks just how much media the public consultation attracts - no follow up from this publication released a few days ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.