ETM 7.41% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

And guys,Since we are on the subject and given the fact that the...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    And guys,
    Since we are on the subject and given the fact that the company has published in their public documents, such a annual reports and such, at several different times, that they have fluorine in their ore. That is not news.

My question is however, given that they have published several different numbers in different publications at different times, does anyone, does the company even know, what the actual correct Fluorine content in the orebody is? Again, they have published a 5% level and a 2% level and later when there were questions about the dangers of Fluorine levels as low as .3%. Which is it? Do we have actual data that answers this important question?

Need I remind everyone of the Iceland Volcanic Eruption of 1783. I quote from the Forbes magazine article of Jun 8th 2015
    "Volcanoes are not an unusual sight on Iceland, but the eruption that began on June 8, 1783, in the southern district of of Sida was something that had never been seen before. During the next 8 months lava poured out from 135 fissures and volcanic craters near the town of Klaustur. The lave ended up covering an estimated 14km3 or 3.7 quadrillion gallons of lava... It turned out however that the lava wasn't the only threat to Iceland." (THIS IS THE SCARY PART THAT COULD RELATE TO THE GML FLUORINE QUESTION. "The volcanic ash from the eruption was carried away by the wind and poisoned the land and the sea. Animals suddenly developed "ridges" and "growths" on their legs. Observers also noted they became "bloated" And their mouths swelled. This "pestilence" - a severe fluorine intoxication from the ash- killed HALF OF THE ICELANDIC CATTLE POPULATION AND A QUARTER OF THE SHEEP AND HORSE POPULATION.
    NOTHING WOULD GROW IN THE ON THE FIELDS AND NO MORE FISH COULD BE FOUND IN THE SEA. IF NOT PROTECTED FROM THE ASH, FOD AND WATER BECAME POISONOUS. JON STEINGRIMSSON DESCRIBED ALSO THE STRANGE SICKNESS, PROBABLY CAUSED BY THE ELEMENT FLOURINE FOUND IN VOLCANIC ASH, AFFECTING PEOPLE.

Those people who did not have enough older and undiseased supplies of food to last them through these times of pestilence also suffered great pain. ridges, growths, and bristle appeared on their rib joins, ribs, the backs of their hands, their feet, legs, and joints. their bodies were became bloated, the insides of their mouths and their gums swelled and cracked, causing excruciating pains and toothaches.

In the resulting plague and famine from 1783-1784, an estimated 9000 people, 1/5 of the population of Iceland died

So do we need to know exactly what the Fluorine levels are in the Kvanefjeld deposit? You tell me, soluble Flourine that is left in the processing water tailings released into the water in the tailings dam, possibly evaporating into the air, picked up by the wind (Greenland is quite windy you know) ending up in the fiord at best, the town of Narsaq at worst. Could it be Iceland all over again?

I don't know whether it could be or not but the question is does GGG know. If they don't know how much fluorine, what the concentration levels are, how can they know if they could have an Iceland kind poisoning event from their tailings and their tailings disposal?

Don't you think they should be required to release everything they have as to the Fluorine situation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $41.47K 1.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 298750 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 176931 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 85328
Last updated 10.30am 14/06/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.