ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey GuysInteresting news that the consultation period has been...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys
    Interesting news that the consultation period has been moved out to September. Could very well make, in my opinion, for many new problems for GGG.

Why you might ask? The reason, and again this is just my opinion, is because it is going to give every Green Group, and every Anti-Uranium Group and every Anti-Fluorine mining group, another 3 and a half months to submit questions that GGG will have to answer, and only answer verbally in the best case, or in the worst case, there will be lots of time to generate questions that may well require "Field Work" to be done and proven to provide sufficent answers to those questions to allow the EIA to continue to go forward in the final approval process.

So with the published 3 1/2 month delay, again in my opinion, there will be anti-uranium mining questions being asked both from within Greenland and from all over the world, many anti-Uranium/Thorium/radio-active Radon Gas/Actinium/and possibly anti-fluorine activists, they all can and at least some, likely will submit questions that GGG will have to answer, and again, if those answers require field work, GGG will have to wait until next year to start that process and they will need to start that work, who knows how long it will take to finish that work.

Again, If the questioning brings a need for field work to provide the necessary answers that, again in my opinion would possibly delay any EIA final approval until next years field season starts such that the company can even start the work. I have no idea how long it might take to finish and compile whatever data is needed to answer the questions. I can't imagine granting final EIA approval or any sort of Exploitation License until all questions are answered and proven.

That, could make for a much longer delay than just 3 1/2 months. in my opinion a delay of more like 15 to 20 even up to 36 months, again, in my opinion, is more likely.

Ciao, everyone,
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.