OIL 17.4% 11.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

Thank you to the two reply posts that raise valid points. In...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Thank you to the two reply posts that raise valid points. In sum,

(1.) that the issues I raised may be premature because InVivage needs additional validation trials and we should wait for FDA approval.

(2.) we need TGA approval before marketing Invivage in Australia; marketing now is pointless; but Five2 & Convivo are now available.

Yes, you cannot market a medical device that cannot be legally sold in Australia. However, you can prepare the market and build the momentum for the product before hand. Notwithstanding that marketing and education can occur now for the Five2, and Carl Zeiss is marketing and educating people about Convivo. And this process will raise awareness of InVivage.

Next, there is a general lack of knowledge by the public and medical professionals about Optiscan's technology in Australia and the world. I am advocating that this can be addressed by educating and informing the public and the medical profession about the technology. Public knowledge and craving for the technology will provide a momentum for its demand and momentum on government departments to approve the technology. Actually, the technology speaks for itself and it is not like approving a hip replacement part, breast implant or a drug that requires more vigorous assessment. In effect Five2, Convivo and InVivage are passive devices that take images. Might I add, the value of which has be established by Carl Ziess Convivo's approval. Not forgetting the many European medical journal articles praising the technology.

Every week the television news contains a story on medical developments or blue sky proposals that have not been proven or created yet. But never has there been a TV news feature on world leading, game changing Optiscan technology.

In other words, the level of awareness of Optiscan's technology needs be raised in Australia and the world. I am advocating that this can be done in part by media coverage including an educational program. Furthermore, for example, informing the various breast cancer organisations of the technology, GP's, oncologists who work in the field and to universities that provided medical training. A public education program is not that hard, and from what I see many shareholders would be happy to assist. A google search on cancer should bring up Optiscan!

Every person I have informed about Optiscan, be it lay person or medical professional, without exception has been very impressed by the technology and asked why is this not out there in the public and professional domain.

Optiscan's profile needs to be lifted irrespective of the fact that InVivage does not have FDA approval. The fact is it will obtain approval and if informed before hand the public and medical profession will be able to uptake the technology without delay when is it approved. Putting aside the significant upside to the future share price, there is also a benefit to mankind in the treatment and detection of cancer. I think it is fair to say, for most shareholders (many long term) it is more than money. It is being part of a technology that can have an impact on the most important thing that impacts on a human's life - that is cancer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.017(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $96.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 12.5¢ 10.0¢ $124.6K 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49510 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 65243 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.017 ( 15.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ 107086
Last updated 14.08pm 13/05/2024 ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.