PEN 5.68% 8.3¢ peninsula energy limited

public information on draft permit to mine?

1. CTM
    77 Posts.
    Hi guys,

Like most of us here, i am thinking about where we are currently situated with the issuance of the Draft Permit to Mine. From the thread reading and research it would seem a 3rd round of RAI most unlikely and it is quite possible that somewhere there is an announcement in a local paper in Wyoming seeking public comment on the draft PTM issued to our company.
    A fair bit of time behind the computer searching has failed to come up with any evidence of this public announcement. I know more then a few others here are trying or have tried to do the same.

I tried an email to the company headquarters last week and so far have failed to elicit a response. (Fair enough i suppose after the 10-15 day piping quote reply i got in previous correspondence and the further debacle that cause, and i admit partly my fault..)

Yesterday i emailed the public relations officer for the Land Quality Division of the WDEQ asking for information in regards to whether an announcement has been published anywhere concerning the elusive draft PTM. No reply as yet, but a follow up phone call is on the cards to Keith in the next 48 hours seeking information.

Today i emailed Derek at URZ and asked him a couple of questions, the most important i needed to be answered was which newspaper they used to publish their public announcement when they received their Draft PTM. Thinking along the lines of perhaps our company would follow familiar territory and use the same newspaper to do likewise. No reply as yet as time difference in effect.

Then i thought perhaps the company is using a newspaper that is geographical to Peninsula's ISR project and i have searched the names and contact details of persons involved with either advertising or the running of all the newspapers in both 'Gillete' and 'Sundance' thinking perhaps as our project splits these two towns in the middle they will choose either one. Tonight i will tick them off and hopefully send an email to all of these people in the hope one of them can assist with information on whether they are publishing this announcement.

I am thinking who else can i contact in regards to being informed of this Draft PTM, then i thought about that lady that was opposing our project, can anybody remember her name and does anybody have her email address from the correspondence she tried to present a case in regards to our mining operation, i have searched but can't come up with it. Maybe a subtle email to her asking if she is aware of any developments with the permitting for this company would also give us a clue as to whether we are progressing. I also thought of the negative aspects of this, but then again, i am certain she will be aware of developments all the same, so perhaps she is a point of contact of interest to our cause with knowledge of the Draft PTM.

Does anybody know if a certain newspaper is generally used by these companies when it comes to public announcements or whether geographic location is more the deciding factor on which newspaper is to be used?

Has anybody else got any suggestions on who or where we should be looking to get a heads up on whether we have been issued the draft PTM.

Also if somebody has done some research, gathered valuable information and perhaps doesn't want it to be made public on the forum, i would appreciate an email if possible, this would save me a lot of time and effort. Email: [email protected]

Surely if there is a public announcement out there right now with our names on a Draft Permit to Mine, we can put our collective heads together and seek it out!! This has to be one of the most significant stages for PEN, and surely with management keeping a lid on developments we can all at least make an effort to research this. Sooner or later somebody will stumble on some information good, bad or otherwise, and whilst it wont be influencing my buy/sell decision it will be helping PEN investors gain a better understanding of a timeline for full permitting.

For me that is a whole lot more important then whether we go up or down a couple of pips each day.

Does anybody know anymore on the Draft PTM?

Cheers CTM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $264.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $666.8K 7.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 873207 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 391446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.