ETM 4.17% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Sanders, yeah I lost intrest in it and did say that it first...

1. 87 Posts.
    Sanders, yeah I lost intrest in it and did say that it first will get intresting in 2-3 year, but
    That dosen't mean I Stop keeping an eye
    -I check the sp once or twice monthly but haven't really read the comments, first reasently when I noticed the drop
    And the app. Cleansing statement news wich had me wondering..

Your two latest posts put together, made it Sound like the meetings were on behalf of GME and only about the kvan project. ..I might have been harsh in my comment, but trust me, that wasen't a negative one.
    -if I wanted to be negative, I would've mentioned What happened in Denmark Copenhagen juli 31. (Demo directly targeted on GME)
    Do your own research and keep an eye on other news sources then them you get from here..

Indeed, lots of things are going on behind the scenes, theese days in greenland.
    -other news worth checking up on, related to GME is:
    Kvan projects 'nabour' and rival Tanbreez have hired Kuupik Kliest, the former Premierminister, and lately former Leader for the IA party.. A bold move to hire a known 'no u mining' person, if you ask me, but their argument is that their claim or exploration site, have no U, only ree's.

Noodlesom, the next steps kinda requires a 'go for it' news from the newly formed danish goverment, it's hard to says where they stand, it's a rival party and alot of issues in domestic and europian political scenes are prioritized..
    -but I Got a feeling that they Will carefully, state out that they Can only support u mining, if both sides in greenland and Denmark majority 'okay' it and thereby pressure greenland into holding the dreaded referendum..

Anyways, it's summer and I have some sparetime, I think I Will attend to the meeting when it hits the Capital, for I Got another feeling that it Will be very intresting
    -I'll update you guys when I know more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $32.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $13.42K 601.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198830 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 158812 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.