AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

its been as frustrating as hell watching the likes of dathomir,...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    its been as frustrating as hell watching the likes of dathomir, zijin / jin cheng trying to gain something for nothing and no doubt just carrying on and doing, as per the typical back alley antics of the drc .

Concern for me tbh, has been that the likes of zijin using their current wranglng for a case ,as well as getting dathomir to grip tight on AVZs back and just wear AVZ down over time ; both on shareholders frustrations ,but also try financially drowning them. The last announcement seem to have been due Management being forced to surface due to complaints to the asx from a host of angles ; good old Tommy Richardson appears to have been pressing ; some frustrated shareholders seem to have also been hitting the dial on the non disclosure front ; the company probably tried to counter with ‘of no merit ‘, but alas , forced to surface and release an update.

Concern for me now is Cong and co spring a lightbulb moment and runs for an arbitration case and burn more time up ; both cases are looking like the are on 20ft rickety stilts now ; hopefully management can wipe the decks and we’ll all move on.

Imagine if zijin and co did get through ; good old WA AFR clown Tommy Richardson may have gotten his wish to flip AVZ over...but also evaporated Australian lithium miners revenue / Chinese customers

Frustrating as hell; but sometimes, particularly considering where we are now and likely through the most turbulent waters...its best not rocking the boat ( asx switchboard) and just let management complete the journey ; our time will come when we can then ask why on earth weren't we made aware of these issues when they first arose leading us to miss out when Li went bunta and PLS hit $15b mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.